If you want to keep a horse on your property, then you’ll need to house it in a properly built stable. A stable is a horse’s home, and it should be as much a home for the horse as your home is for you. A stable must meet all the specific needs of a horse. It should be structurally safe and it must adhere to all safety measures. If you’re looking to build a stable, it’s best to employ professional builders to undertake the work.
So, what are the things to consider when choosing your stable provider?
- Is it a reputable stable provider? A good way to find out is to ask a local veterinarians or ask for a recommendation at a local stables
- How much experience does the stable provider have in building stables?
- What is your budget and can the stable provider produce what you need within that budget?
- How do their services compare to other stable providers?
- Do they use quality materials sourced in an environmentally friendly and socially friendly way?
- Do they use materials primarily sourced in the UK?
- Do they use any unnecessary middleman or is the building work all done on site?
The Stable Build Company can provide stable builds for your horse at a competitive price. We cater to customers throughout the UK, including Bristol, Gloucestershire, Leicestershire, Worcestershire, Nottinghamshire and Cheshire.